At the Cheap MedSeller, the confidentiality of our clients is our priority. We strictly adhere to the security of personal data following:
- Section 43A of the IT act in 2000.
- The regulation of data security recognized under the IT act of 2000 (the “SPI Rules”)
- The regulation of 2011, An IT act in which we are responsible for your personal data’s complete safety.
- Cheap MedSeller lets you know the complete information about your account on our website and the previous history of your purchasing.
- Under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, we strictly did not allow any account access for minor individuals.
- In any case, the involvement should be under the parent’s guidance or on their guardian’s account.
- If you found any concerning points about our privacy policies, then directly contact us with a definite description to resolve it quickly.
- The privacy policies change frequently, so read the guidelines carefully to avoid further adversary.
- If you have any policy-related concerns or queries, contact on our site. Our customer care team will resolve it within one month on behalf of the provided documents.
Cheap MedSeller shall endeavour to resolve your queries and ensure you for the excellent and Hassle-free services.